About Me

"Talk," she commanded, standing in front of me. "Who, what and why?" "I'm Percy Maguire," I said, as if this name, which I had thought up, explained everything. Dashiell Hammett, "The Big Knockover"

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Your National Security Advisor at Work

In the big scheme of things, perhaps it is just a matter of our adversaries learning what our fax cover sheets look like.

But it also indicates that following the rules is optional.

Politico reports that foreign policy aide Denis McDonough is seen carrying a document stamped "SECRET" in a photo that was part of the White House's Flickr feed.

I learned a long time ago that when you are moving classified documents, that they are secured -- at a minimum -- in a manila envelope.

Again, it may not be a big deal but it certainly suggestive of the ship that James Jones is running in the White House.

No comments: