About Me

"Talk," she commanded, standing in front of me. "Who, what and why?" "I'm Percy Maguire," I said, as if this name, which I had thought up, explained everything. Dashiell Hammett, "The Big Knockover"

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Type In "Walpin" and...wait

Type in "Gerald Walpin" in the search engines of the New York Daily News and the New York Times and you get, well, nothing.

The New York Post, in contrast, has a couple of references to him.

In some circles, what Mr. Walpin has to say, seems like a pretty important deal.

One could conclude that the Daily News and the Times are running interference for the President since Mr. Walpin is highly critical of the man who fired him.

Some may miss the era of the big city newspaper when it comes. (And it will come.)

I won't.

No comments: