About Me

"Talk," she commanded, standing in front of me. "Who, what and why?" "I'm Percy Maguire," I said, as if this name, which I had thought up, explained everything. Dashiell Hammett, "The Big Knockover"

Friday, March 20, 2009

Your National Security Advisor at Work (Cont'd.)

(A continuing series...)

According to press reports, President Obama, sent a video to Iran looking for a "new day" in the Washington - Tehran relationship.

I'm sure it's the feel good video of the season; especially in the West Wing.

However, in the mosques in Tehran, I'm figuring that they are looking at this as a sign of Obama's weakness.

Full speed on the nuclear program and keep re-supplying Hezbollah!

(It's a darn shame that most people aren't like us -- it would make things so much easier.)

**************************
I'll cut the General some slack and assume he wasn't in the office when Team Obama thought that combat-wounded vets should pay for their medical treatment.

No comments: